- The Clip rail rug hanger kit includes an aluminium clip rail, steel cables, and rug clamps on adjustable hooks.
- This hanging system is perfect for your gallery where you can display your beautiful rugs and carpets.
- This system can hang a 40kg carpet rug or tapestry.
- It’s effortless and straight-forward to use.
Clip rail rug hanger kit includes:
- 2m Picture Rail, Installation fittings (mounting clips, screws and plugs),
- 3 x Clip Rail Anchor Steel Cable (2 Meter You can cut to size)
- 3 x Captain Anti-theft Hook.
- 3 x Rug Clamps.
- 3m Picture Rail, Installation fittings (mounting clips, screws and plugs),
- 4 x Clip Rail Anchor Steel Cable (2 Meter You can cut to size)
- 4 x Captain Anti-theft Hook.
- 4 x Rug Clamps.
How to use: Steel cables are suspended on the clip rail as the cables have adjustable hooks attached (available as Captain Anti-theft Hook on our website). Your carpet can be clamped to the rug clamps and then attached to the auto-lock hooks.
Clip Rail Dimensions: 2m or 3m length
Rail colours available: White, Silver, Black
Material: Aluminium Clip Rail, Steel Cables
Hangs: 40kg rugs and carpets
Clip Rail Installation: Where you would like your rail to be, mark points every 30 cm along the wall. Use this to position the mounting clips. At these points with your drill make holes. Place the wall plugs inside them. Next place a screw inside a Mounting clip (flat side facing the wall). Screw it to the wall for each hole made. With the length of the clip rail, place the top corner of the rails back slot over the Mounting-clips, then push downwards. The rail should “click” into place.