- The decorative moulding picture rail is a heavy-duty aluminium picture rail intended to hide behind the decorative moulding.
- You can attach your picture with cords/ cable wires through the exposed section underneath the moulding.
- It is a stylish and unobtrusive way to hang large and heavy pictures.
- You do not have to use nails and pins as hanging wires are used to display your pictures.
- You can use transparent perlon cords for smaller pictures and for larger, heavier framed pictures you can use steel cables.
- You can hang 45kg per meter
How to use: Into the top of your wall (connected to the ceiling), the decorative picture rail is screwed (depending which moulding you will be using). Ensure that the bottom of the moulding is on top/ in front of the picture rails channel (exposed section). Insert the nylon cords or steel cable with a clip rail anchor into this section. On each of the suspended wires, thread an adjustable picture hook and position them where you’d like to hang your artwork. You can reposition the height of your hanging pictures due to the adjustable hooks. You can even hang pictures on top of each other by threading more adjustable hooks onto the same wires.
Recommended hooks & wires for the decorative moulding picture rail:
- For up to 5kg support: Smart adjustable mini hook & clip rail anchor with nylon cord
- For up to 10kg support: 2 smart adjustable mini hook & 2 clip rail anchors with nylon cord
- For up to 30kg support: 2 captain hooks & clip rail anchor with steel cable
Note: Cornice Moulding NOT INCLUDED.