- The premium-quality LED pocket kit includes a wall (only) mounted cable system, fittings, and a power adaptor.
- It’s perfect for window displays and can be used at reception desks, shops, agencies, restaurants, salons, and more.
- The efficient design means you can display your pictures on both sides of the pocket (back and front), portrait, or landscape.
- It is quick to use and your displays can be added and removed from the pocket holders effortlessly without any tools and is ideal to advertise and showcase your displays even in the dark.
- On suspended cables, the pocket holders are mounted on a wall; the cables can be fitted above or below the window (cables hang in front of the opening) or can be installed on bare walls to showcase your displays.
- When installing, the cables allow you to adjust the height and position of the pocket holders and it enables the power to go through so your displays can be lit up.
- Inside the pocket holders you get the low voltage LED lighting which is a very bright, white light. The design of the lighting means you get a very bright and neat light that does not glare, giving you a lovely and stylish display that is easy on the eye.
Pocket Holder Size: A1 (841 x 594 mm)
Pocket Holder Material: Acrylic
Cable System Length: 3m (can be cut to required length during installation)
How to install: Separate the wall fittings given, screw one piece into the wall at the top of your display and the other at the bottom. Then, attach the chrome pieces again and ensure that the holes at the top and bottom are lined up. Insert the cable through the hole at the top and tighten the screw. On the suspended cable, insert an electric wire connector. Then insert the cable through the hole at the bottom and tighten the screw to fix it in place. Repeat these steps for the second cable, keeping enough distance for your LED pockets. Excess cables can be cut off.
Wall Mounted Cables LED Pocket Kit Includes:
- 2 x A1 LED pocket holders (portrait or landscape)
- LED lighting driver & power adaptor
- 5m Electric-wire & UK compatible 3 pin plug
- 2 x Wall mounted cables (3m length)
- 4 (per panel) x Pocket holder cable supports
Fittings come in a polished chrome finish.
4 pocket cable supports are required for one LED pocket (2 for each cable on left & right)
How to install LED driver & power adaptor:
Ensure for your safety that all power is turned off before any installations.
There are 3 wires on the LED driver & power adapter, 2 wires with naked-ends, and 1 wire (5m) with a 3 pin plug. One naked-end wire is attached to the electric wire connector situated at the top of the cable being suspended. To fix the wire into place, tighten the screw. Attach the other naked-end wire to the electric wire connector on the other cable. Tighten the screw on this connector to fix the wire into place. Into the power socket, plug the adaptor in and you can now showcase your LED light displays.