- This sophisticated Ceiling to Frame Perlon Cable Hanging Kit with high quality and exudes elegance and reliability.
- It is widely used for retail shops, estate agent displays, exhibitions, art galleries, restaurants, and other similar settings as a ceiling-to-frame kit.
- The kit includes a 2m long Perlon/Clear cable with a ceiling fixture on both ends, which can be easily cut to size.
- With this kit, hanging pictures or mirrors are 100% straight.
- The weight capacity of the kit is up to 20kg, provided that the ceiling is strong enough to support it.
- For heavier pictures or mirrors, multiple cables can be used next to each other.
- This kit is an excellent choice for framing and showcasing your ceiling decor with elegance and sophistication.
- 1 x 2m Perlon/Clear cable with fixtures (both ends)
- 1 x Ceiling screw & plug.
- 1 x Frame screw.
How to Install:
- First, detach the cable fittings caps from their concealed brass screw mounts.
- Subsequently, fasten the brass mounts onto the ceiling in the desired location.
- In the case of utilizing a frame or canvas, secure the brass mounts onto the top, ensuring that the frame possesses a minimum thickness of 20 mm.
- Lastly, reattach the caps to the screw mounts by employing the provided cable.
- For mirror up to 45CM wide you can use one kit in the middle and for wider mirror/frames two kits are required to hang one frame.